ACE TICKET TOOLKIT - Agriculture
Welcome to the ACE Ticket Toolkit!
The Area of Continual Excavation, or ACE Ticket, is the simple way for California farmers and growers to comply with the State’s “call before you dig” law. Here, you’ll find fact sheets, forms, guides and more to help you navigate the ACE Ticket process.
ACE FACT SHEETS
ACE AGREEMENT FORMS
- Form No. ACE Agreement 01 – Agricultural Operations (07-01-2020)
- Form No. ACE Agreement 02 – Flood Control Facilities (07-01-2020)
If the ACE does not contain a high priority subsurface installation and is more than 10 feet away from any high priority subsurface installation, then the operator or excavator may request an optional onsite meeting regarding using the Area of Continual Excavation Optional Agreement, downloadable below.
- Report a Damage
- Electronic Positive Response (EPR)
- Area of Continual Excavation (ACE)
- ACE Ticket Walkthrough Guide
- Utility Infrastructure Damage Information Sheet
- Annual Reports and Plans
- Board Policies
- Board Resolutions
- Meetings and Events
- News and Updates