Members of the public can participate in Energy Safety proceedings by submitting comments on active proceedings through our e-Filing System. The Energy Safety e-Filing System is organized by Cases. A Case is a type of proceeding, such as Wildfire Mitigation Plans or Safety Culture Assessments. Stakeholders can receive notification of filings, public events and workshops by signing up for the Service List for individual Cases. Event details will also available on our Events & Meetings page.
How to sign up for an Energy Safety Service List:
Step 1: Click on a below link for the Service List you wish to join. These links will direct you to the CNRA listserv website.
- Wildfire Mitigation Plans Service List
- Safety Culture Assessments Service List
- Safety Certifications Service List
- Executive Compensation Service List
- Energy Safety Rulemakings Service List
- Independent Evaluator Service List
- Data Service List
Wildfire Safety Advisory Board (WSAB):
- WSAB Review of Publicly Owned Utility and Electric Cooperative Wildfire Mitigation Plans Service List
- Public Comments Related to the WSAB Review of IOU WMPs Service List
Step 2: Click the Subscribe button on the right-hand side.
Step 3: Fill in your contact details in the form and click Subscribe.
Step 4: Once completed, an email will be sent to you with a link for you to verify your address. Once verification is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
An overview of the e-Filing system and further instructions on how to sign up for the Service Lists can be found here.
When additional Cases are established in the e-Filing System, existing Service Lists will be notified and provided the opportunity to sign-up in advance.