1. What We Do
  2. »
  3. Wildfire Safety Concerns

Consumer Support and Concerns

To submit a wildfire safety concern or complaint, please complete the form below or send an email.

For an immediate threat to life, property, or the environment, call 911.

Please report safety concerns to your local utility. You may also submit a concern to our Office through the form below.

    Your contact information

    About your complaint

    Contact us

    Contact our consumer support at consumer@energysafety.ca.gov