The Board encourages you to submit your ideas on how to address a public safety concern you see within the Board’s purview. There are two ways to submit ideas:
- Complete and submit the Idea Submission Form Online. If you need more space to complete an answer or would like to include attachments, please send them by email to: DigBoard@energysafety.ca.gov
- Or download the Idea Submission form as a PDF and email your completed form to: DigBoard@energysafety.ca.gov
The Board uses the information you provide on the form to better understand the context of the concern, whether there are tools at the Board’s disposal to address the idea, and whether the idea warrants Board action. Submission of an idea does not assure Board action; all ideas are weighed against the Board’s strategic directions and planned objectives and activities which are generally considered on a yearly basis. While you are not required to fill the form out in its entirety, missing information may not provide the Board with the details it needs to fully understand the concern.
The Board will notify you by email if your idea is included for action in the Annual Plan as well as the date/s of discussion when scheduled for the agenda of a Board meeting.
The Board may contact you with further questions using the contact information you provide.
- Report a Damage
- Electronic Positive Response (EPR)
- Area of Continual Excavation (ACE)
- ACE Ticket Walkthrough Guide
- Utility Infrastructure Damage Information Sheet
- Annual Reports and Plans
- Board Policies
- Board Resolutions
- Meetings and Events
- News and Updates