SACRAMENTO – The Office of Energy Infrastructure Safety (Energy Safety) will host a public workshop Monday, Oct. 17 from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to solicit comments on the Draft 2023-2025 Wildfire Mitigation Plan (WMP) Guidelines. To view the agenda and participate in the virtual public workshop, click here.
The workshop will provide stakeholders, local and regional agencies, boards, commissions, tribal governments, and the public with an opportunity to participate and comment on the following documents:
- Draft 2023-2025 Technical Guidelines, including Maturity Model (published September 19, 2022)
- Draft Process and Evaluation Guidelines (published September 19, 2022)
- Draft Maturity Survey (published September 21, 2022)
- Draft Independent Transmission Operator Supplement (to be published)
- Draft WMP Submission Schedule (to be published)
Public Questions and Comments:
Public questions and comments will be taken during the workshop. To ensure Energy Safety will be able to provide thorough responses to questions, the electrical corporations and the public are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the workshop. Questions may be submitted to email@example.com by Tuesday, Oct. 11.