Underground Safety Board Workshop on Non-Violation Safety Lessons in Investigations
Date(s) - February 22, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Where: Remote access via Zoom videoconference or phone
Notice and Agenda – Includes Meeting Start Times and Participation Information
We would like to hear from you about the following:
- What are common problems you see that may not be violations, but for which investigators should keep an eye out?
- How does your organization develop, discuss, and disseminate safety lessons learned from accidents or near-miss events?
- Are you interested in assisting the Board by participating in safety analyses of issues identified investigations?
Remote access options and materials
- Videoconference: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87049841491
- Phone: (216) 706-7075 (US Toll) or (866) 390-1828 (US Toll-free)
- Conference code: 787909
- Discussion questions may be found in the workshop docket
If you are interested in learning when a new investigation is posted, sign up for our Investigations service list: https://listservice.cnra.ca.gov/scripts/wa.exe?A0=DIG_INVESTIGATIONS