Wildfire Safety Advisory Board Meeting, 07/27/2021
Date(s) - July 27, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Where: Remote access via Zoom videoconference or phone
Description: The Wildfire Safety Advisory Board (the Board or WSAB) will be hosting a short public meeting to discuss administrative matters and to begin the conversation on how the Board will approach its review of the Electric Publicly Owned Utility and Cooperative (together, POU) Wildfire Mitigation Plans (WMP).
Remote access options and meeting materials
- Videoconference: https://ca-water-gov.zoom.us/j/88659682781
- Phone: (214) 765-0479 (US Toll) or (888) 278-0296 (US Toll-free); Passcode: 596019.
- Participation by email: Comments may be sent by mail or email (with WSAB or Wildfire Safety Advisory Board in the subject line) to the following addresses –
- Meeting Minutes from June 28 Board Meeting
- PowerPoint Presentation for July 27 Board Meeting
- Link to video recording of July 27 Board Meeting: Part 1 | Part 2
- Public Comments